House St Hans
This house is currently available for short-term bookings.
The house is fully modernised and has wooden floors throughout. It is of good and charming standard and decorated in a fresh, bright and typical Scandinavian style. The house consists of two floors in addition to a basement and small garden. On the ground floor you will find the living/dining room, as well as the kitchen. The kitchen opens into a small garden patio with decking. In the hallway there is a toilet, as well as stairs accessing the second floor. On the second floor you will find one bathroom with shower, as well as four bedrooms.
The house is newly renovated throughout (May 2016).
Search and Book Online
House St Hans Prices
Bedrooms - second floor:
- 1 bedroom with double bed 160 cm (sleeps 2 adults) + 1 extra bed 120 cm (sleeps 1 adult or 2 children)
- 1 twin bedroom (sleeps 2 adults)
- 1 single bedroom - you must pass through the double bedroom to access the single bedroom (sleeps 1 adult)
- 1 sleeping alcove (in loft space) with access from double bedroom (sleeps 2 adults)
sleeps up to 8 adult people
- Baby cot and high chair free on request.
- Washing machine and Tumble Dryer in bathroom.
- Iron and ironing board
- Internet access via wireless broadband.
- Fully equipped for up to 8 people.
- Bedlinen and towels are included in the price.
- Final cleaning fee NOK 850 added to the booking cost.
Mon-Fri 08:00 – 18:00
Sat 08:00 – 16:00
You cannot park on the same side of the road as the house, as this side is for permanent residents only!
You can park in St. Hans gata on the opposite side to the house for free during these hours:
Mon – Fri 18:00 - 08:00
Sat From 16:00
Sun All day